Varanasi is famous forits ghats and temples. Take a boatride at sunrise or sunsetto witness the beauty ofthe Ganges river. Visitthe Kashi Vishwanath temple, Sankat Mochan temple and other popular temples.Don'tforgetto try the local streetfood.
Day 1 - Arrival & Check-in
Airport pickup around 12,reach hotel around 2, Pickup from hotel at 4 PM
Today we will visit ancient TulsiDas mandir where Ramcharit Manas written followed by the evening boat ride from Assi ghat.
Boat will go allthe way to Manikarnika and finish back at Assi ghat after attending evening Aarti at Dashashwamedh ghat.
Day 2 - Sightseeing
8 AM:VishwanathJipilgrimage: This part will include visitto Vishwanath Mandir and a few othertemples part ofthe Vishwanath Ji pilgrimage starting with visitto Kaal Bhairav ji and then moving to Baba Vishwanath Mandir.
This part ofthe tour will finish around 12. Ifthe guests like to try differentfood options then Baati-Chokha at Angoorirestaurantis a must otherwise lunch back atthe hotel, afternoon relaxation.
3.30 to5.30 - (Leisureactivities.)most ofthe people who come to Banaras are interested in Banarasi Sarees.....if guests wantthen this time can be utilised for some shopping etc otherwise I can suggest something else)
6PM: Aarti atKedarMandir. As per Kashi Khand chapter of Skand Purana the sacred city of Kashi is divided into three differentregions - Omkareshwar Khand, Visheshwar Khand and Kedareshwar Khand. Each Khand has its own Khand PradhanDevta. In this context Vishwanath Ji is Khand PradhanDevta of Vishweshwar Khand, Kedar Ji is Khand PradhanDevta of Kedar Khand and Omakreshwar Mahadev is Khand PradhanDevta of Omakreshwar Khand. We will attend evening Aarti at Kedar Jitoday (6 PM), back to the hotel.
Day 3 - Aarti at Assi ghat & Sarnath
5.30 AM:Subah-e-Banaras - Attend morning Aarti at Assi ghat. A group of young girl Sanskrit students perform Yagya while the Aarti is going on.
Breakfast at hotel orifthe guests wantthem some local Banarasi breakfast (Kachori -Jalebi) can be arranged.
Start forSarnathat 10 AM. Itis a 45 minutes drive from the old city,there are three main attractions - Archeological Site, Museum and Sri lanka Buddhist temple. Sarnath is also the birth and enlightenment place ofthe 11th Jain Tirthankar and a visitto the Jain temple can also be included ifthe guests want.
Visit OmkareshwarMahadevon the way back to the hotel(After having Darshan at Omkareshwar, allthree Khand PradhanDevta will be completed).
Reach hotel around 2.30. Afternoon break.
Evening at Leisure.
Day 4 - Departure and farewell
As yourtrip comes to an end,take time to reflect on the beauty and spirituality of Varanasi. Say farewellto the city and its people.
1. Stay at The Clarks Varanasi or Similar - On double / Twin sharing basis
2. Transportation by Innova / Tempo Traveller on all days including Airport Transfers
3. Breakfast and Dinner on all days
4. Guided Tour of Varanasi and Sarnath
5. Entry and parking charges for sightseeing points at all destinations
6. All toll and taxes
1. Ai r fare / Railfare
2. Lunch on all days
3. Per sonal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone, tips , gratuity
4. Mineral/ soft/hard dr inks and any meal s other than specified in the inclus ions
5. Additional s ight seeing or ext ra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
6. Any changes to the itinerary, resulting in ext ra days or different hotel s due to unforeseen ci rcums tances (to be borne by the client, which i s di rectly payable on the spot) including any increase in taxes or fuel pr ice, leading to increase in cos t on sur face t ranspor tation and land ar rangement s , which may come into effect pr ior to depar ture GST, insurance.
8. Anything not mentioned in Inclus ions .