Lahaul Spiti Road Trip
"Every travel with WANDERERS is an experience of a life time."
|No. of Days||Sketch Itinerary||Over Night Stay||Hotel Options||Travel (Kms)||Travel Time (Hrs)||Remarks /Highlights|
|Day 01||Arrive in Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Hotel Sapphire or Similar||--||--||Free day for final preps, briefing & bike trial|
|Day 02||Chandigarh to Narkanda||Narkanda||Hotel Mahamaya or Similar||180||7-8 Hours||Hatu Peak & Temple|
|Day 03||Narkanda to Chitkul via Sangla||Chitkul||Hotel Snowview or Similar||185||9-10 Hours||Sangla Valley, Chitkul-the last tibetan village|
|Day 04||Chitkul to Kalpa||Kalpa||Hotel White or Similar||72||3-4 Hours||Apple orchards|
|Day 05||Kalpa to Kaza||Kaza||Hotel Snowlion Sakya or Similar||207||9-10 Hours||Nako,500 year old mummy in Gue village|
|Day 06||Kaza Excursion Day||Kaza||Hotel Snowline Sakya or Similar||60||5-6 Hours||World's highest Post office, Hikkim, Komik, Langza|
|Day 07||Kaza to Chandratal||Chandratal||Cold Desert Camp or Similar||90||4-5 Hours||Kunzum La, Batal|
|Day 08||Chandratal to Manali||Manali||Seven Hills/Sixth Element or Similar||140||7-8 Hours||Chattru, Rohtang Pass|
Section 01: Package without Motorcycle
1. Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 08
2. Meals - Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 09
3. Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
4. Back up vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes
5. First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder at dispersal with the trip leader
6. Inner Line permit worth Rs. 800/-
7. Adventure Insurance (Heli Evac & AMS Covered) worth Rs. 1500/-
8. Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Litres per motorbike
Section 02: Package with Motorbike
1. Everything that is included in section 01
2. Royal Enfield 500cc motorbike
3. Helmet for both rider and pillion
4. Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
5. Extra fuel for back up
Section 03: Package with MUV1.
1. Everything that is included in Section 01
2. Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 10 as per the group size
1. Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
2. Volvo Tickets
3. Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
4. Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
5. Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in riderspossession.
6. Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
7. Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost
8. Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
9. Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/-. As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
10. Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
11. Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
12. Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay.
13. Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards - Rs. 850/- for the whole trip)
14. 5% GST
15. Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion section.